1. We cannot deliver to a post office box (PO Box), parcel locker, Locked Bag address or similar servic.
2. Our delivery vehicle must be able to park safely within 20 metres of the access point of the delivery
location and the delivery address must at all times be safe, clean and free of risk (eg hazards and
pets securely restrained). We reserve the right to refuse to deliver if this condition is not met.
3. Delivery times and dates are estimates only and are subject to weather, traffic, postal contingencies,
the actions of our agents and other factors, therefore we cannot guarantee delivery on the date we arrange with you.
4. We will take reasonable care during delivery, however delivery of appliances inherently carries with it a risk of damage
(eg wet or scratched floors, scuffed walls). To the extent permitted by law, we are not liable for any damage caused to
property during delivery, including as a result of our or our driver's negligence.
5. All deliveries must be accepted at the delivery address by you or your nominee as advised in advance. You or your nominee
must be a person at least 18 years of age, have photographic and/or credit card identification as authorised prior to delivery
and be able to sign for receipt of your goods. The Appliance Guys reserves the right to request the credit card holder to be present at
delivery from time to time.
6. The Customer must notify The Appliance Guys at time of delivery of any damage to Goods or Property, or if the Goods are
inconsistent with the Customer's order. Failing such notice, and to the extent permitted by law, the Customer will otherwise be
deemed to have accepted the Goods and Delivery.
7. If you or your nominee authorised in advance with us is not present at the time of delivery, your goods will not be delivered
and an additional delivery charge will apply if the goods need to be redelivered.
8. Nothing in this document will exclude, restrict or modify or have the effect of excluding, restricting or modifying any
condition, warranty, guarantee, right or remedy mandated or otherwise implied by law, including under the Australian Consumer Law,
which cannot by law be excluded, restricted or modified. To the extent there is such a term, it is severed but only to the extent
necessary to conform with the applicable law.
9. If you notice a product has been delivered to you in a damaged condition, Please ensure you report it to our driver on
site or customer service team on 1300 567 637, within 3 days from the date of delivery. For safety please do not install / use the
product unless advised.
10. You can request that our delivery team removes your old appliance for recycling. Please note that the old appliance being removed must be
similar to the new appliance being delivered, and it must be fully disconnected from any power, water or gas supplies (gas disconnections
must be performed by a licensed plumber) prior to our arrival.